Call us toll free:
Out of the U.S.:
- K-Swiss Customer Service
31248 Oak Crest Dr.
Westlake Village CA 91361
Representatives are available between 7am and 4pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday except on major holidays and weekends
We can also be reached by fax:
Comments or suggestions/problems regarding our Returns on the Web program may be sent to
Unworn merchandise ordered through our website may be returned for any reason within 60 days of purchase. When your returned merchandise is received, we will credit your original payment method less shipping and handling charges.
You can print a FEDEX return label right here on our Web site.
Here's what you need to do:
- Click the order tracking link from the email confirmation that you received at the time your order was placed. OR, if you have an account: Just log in to your account from Order Tracking.
- From the Order Tracking page, click on the order number of the shoes you wish to return. Your order number is printed on your original packing slip.
- Click on the "Return an item from this order" link on the bottom of the page. Orders outside the US and orders older than 30 days do not show this link -- please call customer service at 1-800-938-8000 or from outside the US and Canada +1-818-706-5100.
- On the Return/Exchange Request page check the item(s) that you would like to return or exchange on the Return column and click the "Return/Exchange Checked Items" button. Please choose the reason for return. You may add additional comments if necessary in the box provided.
- Verify that the items that are checked are the items you wish to return. One return label may be used for all items. You do not need a separate label for each item returned.
- If all information is correct, click on "I CONFIRM" once and wait for up to a minute while your label is generated.
- On the next page, under "Important Instructions" You will see "Click Here" to view your return label and you will see the amount that will be deducted for return shipping/handling.
Return shipping charges are automatically prepaid either out of your refund or applied to your credit card — Do not pay FEDEX!
- Print your return label.
- Click on the "Drop off" locator to view the FEDEX Shipping Centers closest to your location.
- Tape your FEDEX return label to your box, then drop it off at any authorized FEDEX Shipping Center.
- Once we receive the merchandise, we will in most cases issue a refund (minus the return shipping cost). If merchandise is determined defective, you will not be liable for shipping to return product.
- You may copy down the 18-digit tracking number on the label and track the package at www.ups.com. Once FEDEX shows that we have received your return package, allow 3-5 business days for your credit to be issued.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for exchanges if you have requested an exchange. If you are in a hurry, return your original item for credit and place a new order online for your replacement item. This will expedite the return process.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
What is the Customer Service phone number?
You can reach a representative from our customer service department from 7am - 4pm Pacific Time at 1-800-938-8000.
Do you make Children's shoes?
K-Swiss makes shoes beginning at infants size 0 up to Boys size 6. These sizes are not available for all shoes however.
What is the largest shoe size K-Swiss makes?
K-Swiss has several styles to Men's size 15. For women K-Swiss has select shoes up to size 11.
What is the smallest shoe size K-Swiss makes?
With Men's shoes the smallest size is 6.5 and in women's the smallest shoe size is 5. Remember we make a Crib Classic too, and we have sizes all the way down to 0 for your little ones.
Do you make wide sizes?
K-Swiss has wide sizes in a few select shoes that we offer, in both the Classic and Tennis categories. On the website wide sizes are designated by a "W" next to the size, for example a wide size 11 would be "11W" under the sizing chart.
What do your wide and narrow sizes translate to?
Our Men's wide shoe is a size E. The women's wide is a size D. The women's narrow is a size A.
How do I return my shoes?
Click here for return instructions.
When will I receive my order?
Orders received before 11:30 am Eastern Time Tue-Fri will ship out the same day.
In the shopping cart, you have the option to choose from any of UPS' available shipping methods. Normal shipping is sent UPS ground and, depending on where you live, may take 7-10 days.
Please note that all orders received after 12 noon ET Friday are not shipped until the following Tuesday; this is due to the fact that the distribution center is not open weekends and Mondays. Choosing overnight delivery is more to your benefit on Tuesday through Thursday. For Saturday delivery, orders must be received by 12 noon ET Friday morning.
Can I order outside the United States?
Yes, you can. We can deliver to anywhere as we offer FedEx international shipping. However, please note you must order with one of the accepted payment methods to have your order approved.
What payment methods do you accept?
K-Swiss accepts major credit cards, PayPal, and online checks. The accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, and JCB. For telephone orders call 1-800-938-8000 and a K-Swiss Customer Service agent will assist you. We will not accept paper checks, cash or C.O.D's.
Where are your shoes made?
K-Swiss has adopted the SA8000 Standard for factory operations. All of K-Swiss' products are made in factories owned by others. At K-Swiss' request, all factory owners have agreed to implement the SA8000 Standard. The standard includes bans on child labor, mistreatment of workers, a ban on illegal overtime, and on all overtime for which workers are not paid premium wages. The standard requires measures to promote worker safety (e.g., fire safety, factory hygiene, safe living quarters), and regular audits by outside agencies which have been specially certified on the SA8000 Standard. We recognize that full implementation of the SA8000 Standard will require continual efforts, and we are serious about it.
Can I wash my shoes?
Here are our cleaning and care instructions for K-Swiss shoes.
- Rub gently with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Do NOT machine wash
- Do not use bleach
Suede and Nubuck
- Use a "suede" brush to brush away dirt (use when shoe is dry)
- Do not use water (may cause permanent stain)
- Depending upon material texture, follow instructions for leather, suede, or nubuck
- Rub gently with a damp cloth using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Can be machine washed but must be "air dried" with no direct sunlight or other source of heat
- Do not use bleach
- Allows allow shoes to "air dry" naturally at room temperature
- Stuff with paper on shoe tree to maintain shape
- Do not force dry shoes with any source of direct heat
How can I find a retailer near me?
To find your local retailer please call K-Swiss Customer Service at 1-800-938-8000.
Placing an order on our website is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- Choose the products you want to purchase
You can browse by gender or category by using the menus on the top of the page. To find out more about a product, click on its image or name and you will be taken to a page with more detailed product information.
- Add products to your Shopping Bag
Once you have selected an item, and you have selected size and quantity, click the “Add to Cart” button on the right side of the product detail page. Remember, you can view the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking the Shopping Cart icon at the top of every page of our sites.
- Proceed to Check Out
When you're ready to complete your order, be sure to review all of the items that are in your shopping bag. You can add, change or delete items until you are completely satisfied with your order. Once you have selected all the items that you would like to purchase, click on the "CHECK OUT" button.
You can checkout as a guest, register or if you are already registered use the Login option to proceed to the Billing, shipping and payment information steps.
- Enter shipping and billing information
In this step you will enter the shipping and billing addresses. Note that your billing address is the address linked to your Credit/Debit card, and so it must be entered exactly as it appears on your bank statement.
You can enter a different shipping address if you’d like your product(s) to arrive at a different location to your billing (bank statement) address. When you’ve finished entering this information in these steps, please click on the “Continue” button.
- Shipping Method
In this step, your shipping costs will be added to the overall bill. Orders above 50 euro/45 GBP are free. However, these costs apply to orders below this amount: Currency Cost
Austria EUR 5,50
Belgium EUR 5,50
Germany EUR 5,50
Ireland EUR 5,50
Netherlands EUR 5,50
United Kingdom GBP 4,00
Other EU countries EUR 7,50
- Enter payment information
Select your method of payment and payment information from the options available. Be sure to review all information on this screen before clicking the “PLACE ORDER” button. You can make any necessary changes to your shopping bag, shipping, billing, and payment information by using the “CHANGE ORDER” option. Please review your order details in the Order Review step and confirm the order by pressing the “PLACE ORDER” button.
- Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are the kinds of e-mails you might receive:
• Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
• Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped.
• Important notice about your order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of order.
Note: K•Swiss explicitly reserves the right not to accept your order and to cancel the Purchase.
- Order Tracking
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your www.kswiss.com orders. When you click on Order Tracking, you will be prompted to log in with your order number AND your e-mail address. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current order or past orders. After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed.
- Getting Help
We understand that some consumers may have questions in the process of navigating the website and or entering their order. Should you need help, please feel free to contact your local customer service center at one of the locations listed on the Contact Us page.
- Canceling your order
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are: - Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request. If your order is cancelled, you will receive a notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
- Customer Order Cancellation
Should you choose to cancel your order before it ships, please contact Customer Service who will cancel your order for you.
Please be sure to have your unique reference number stated in your order confirmation at hand to make this process easier for you.
- Choose the products you want to purchase
K-Swiss.com ships Tuesday-Fridays. All orders received by 11:30am ET will ship the same day Tues-Fri. Orders placed after 11:30 ET will ship the following business day. Orders placed after 11:30am ET on Fridays, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will not ship until Tuesday. ALL orders are manually verified. Even if you are approved first, orders are subject to review. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If you return an item and we agree to issue a refund, the amount refunded will be for merchandise only, ie not including any shipping charges. Additionally, if we paid the return shipping charge, this amount may be deducted from your refund.
Outside the US:
- All international orders take 24 hours to process before we can ship. Orders placed Monday-Thursday Pacific Time will ship the following day. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays (Pacific Time) will not ship until the following Tuesday.
- Orders over $50.00 ship free to the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
- Sorry, free shipping is not available to AA/AE/AP military bases or to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Free shipping is not available for customized "My K-Swiss" shoes.
- Free shipping is not available in combination with other promotional offers.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
- K-Swiss.com offers FREE FedEx Ground on all orders over $50.00 and shipping to the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
- Free ground shipping is not available on custom "My K-Swiss" orders. Free ground shipping is not available to AA/AE/AP military bases or to Alaska or Hawaii.
- K-Swiss.com uses FedEx as our preferred carrier for all orders within the U.S.
- FedEx does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
All orders shipping to Military bases will be processed through USPS.
International orders are shipped via Federal Express. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
For ALL International orders, the consumer is responsible for all customs, duties and taxes. Federal Express will collect these additional fees at the time of delivery.
Domestically, K-Swiss.com offers FedEx Ground, FedEx Ground, Three day, Second day and next day. Orders must be placed by 11:30 ET Tues-Fri to receive next day service. Next day service does not include Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is offered on Fridays only and does cost more. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Tuesday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
48 Contiguous United States
- Standard Ground, normally 3-8 business days
- Orders may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Standard Ground service. You can expect your order to arrive within 3-8 foll business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Do not count the day the order ships as a business day.
- Third Day, normally 3 business days
- Orders may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Third Day service. You can expect your order to arrive within 3 foll business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Do not count the day the order ships as a business day.
- Second Day Air, normally 2 business days
- Orders may be shipped to all 50 United States via 2nd Day Air service. You can expect your order to arrive within two foll business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Do not count the day the order ships as a business day.
- Overnight, normally 1 business day
- Orders may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Overnight service. You can expect your order to arrive within 1-2 foll business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.